Technicians looking for a multi-function TPMS tool that helps them balance the important aspects of their work will soon have a new option. Beginning in the spring of 2014, ATEQ will launch the ATEQ VT56 with an optional wireless printer and docking station.
The ATEQ VT56 is the first TPMS tool to offer a powerful and unique new TPMS relearn experience. It’s the fastest and most advanced ATEQ TPMS tool yet, and is designed to continuously adapt to a technician’s needs.
The ATEQ VT56 features an ergonomic keypad and provides a modern and easy sensor triggering and programming experience. The VT56 also features a high-resolution 4.3-inch color display.
ATEQ owners were the first to experience the user-friendliness of the ATEQ VT55 TPMS tool and world-class customer service in North America. We are thrilled to bring the next evolution, the VT56, to the ever-evolving automotive service industry.
Technicians who have grown to love the ATEQ TPMS relearn experience will continue to enjoy the easy tool navigation and the trouble-free updates they expect with a fresh platform. It lets them get more out of their diagnostic tool with easy access to all the tools functions using an icon driven menu.
The ATEQ VT56 gives technicians a faster and smarter experience that continuously adapts to their needs with advancements such as:
• Icon-based navigation makes it easy to scroll through the multiple menus and features provided in our tool. You can easily navigate to a vehicle’s dedicated menu then instantly go back to the general menu.
• The new 8 soft button keypad allows you to navigate the menus faster and more accurately.
• The new VT56 features Help and Training menus so you can always have the latest information when you need it the most, minimizing downtime.
• The VIN barcode reader makes entering VIN numbers easier. The integrated reader is a work-saving feature that automatically captures the VIN number of the vehicle and decodes it for fast vehicle identification.
• ATEQ improved OBDII transfer technology that increases the vehicle coverage for both domestic and import.
The VT56 will be the first ATEQ TPMS tool to print wirelessly with an optional docking station integrated printer. You will no longer require a computer to print detailed TPMS information for your customer.
Be sure to watch the YouTube video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_n-vRPUJbI.