Not sure if your business qualifies for the Employee Retention Credit (ERC)? If you made personnel adjustments due to issues with supply chain, capacity, project delays, or other COVID-related challenges, you could be eligible to receive up to $26,000 per qualifying employee through the ERC. Filing for this tax credit is only available for a limited time, so businesses need to act now to claim these funds.
Questions answered in this webinar:
- What is the ERC?
- Are businesses that received PPP loans still eligible for ERC funds?
- What qualifies a business to claim the ERC?
- How do you file for the ERC?
- What is the deadline to apply for this credit?
Whether you’re a new auto service business or you’ve been around for decades, marketing can often feel like the never-ending list of tasks you don’t want to do (or don’t know how to do). Stop wasting time with complicated messaging and tactics that haven’t paid off. Join us in this free webinar while we cover the best practices (and the best ways to implement them) for local marketing. Find ways to make marketing easy, effective, and efficient for your local auto service business.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- What critical areas you should focus your marketing efforts on today
- How to drive more traffic to your website and each of your locations
- Why local marketing tactics are different and which strategies will work for your auto service business
Modern gasoline direct injection (GDI) engines have two fuel pump opportunities. You still have an electric pump in the tank, but a high-pressure fuel pump is on the engine. These two pumps work in unison, so the correct quantity of fuel is injected directly into the cylinder. If either pump can’t generate the pressure or volume commanded by the engine management system, it will cause driveability issues. In a 45-minute webinar, the experts from Carter Engineered Fuel Pumps will train you on how to diagnose the entire fuel system of a GDI vehicle.
Topics to be Covered:
- Electric fuel pump voltage drop testing
- Measuring pulse-width signals with scopes, meters and scan tools
- Pressure testing for the high- and low-sides of the fuel system
- Using scan tool data to evaluate the health of the pumps and injectors
- High-pressure fuel pump visual inspection
- Diagnosing fuel-related stumbles and hesitation complaints
- Common DTCs caused by a compromised low- or high-pressure fuel pump
- Curing fuel pump contamination issues
- Ethanol and GDI systems
Programming a new module is an essential task for many transmission repairs. But, it can be the most challenging and involved part of the repair. In a 45-minute webinar, the experts at Transtar will explore how programming can change your business, making it more productive and profitable. For shops already programming, the experts will cover best practices, new equipment and optimization for programming procedures. For shops thinking about bringing programming in-house, the experts will cover what is required for tools, subscriptions and training.
Was your business impacted during the pandemic? If your answer is yes, your business could be eligible to receive up to $26,000 per qualifying employee through the Employee Retention Credit. Passed as a part of the CARES Act in 2020, this tax credit is available to help businesses recover from the economic fallout that occurred.
In this webinar, we'll do a deep dive into the history of ERC and explain how a business can claim these funds. We'll also explain how filing for the tax credit doesn't have to be a headache.
Here are some of the key things you'll take away from the webinar:
- What is the ERC?
- Who can qualify for the tax credit?
- What are some common misconceptions surrounding ERC?
- How you can file for this credit through Stenson Tamaddon.
Today's powertrain & engine management systems contain a dizzying array of sensors that provide the car's Engine Control Unit with vital data. After attending this course, you'll have an understanding of the various sensor technology types. You'll also learn how properly troubleshoot the root cause of sensor failures.
This technical topic is geared for the average B and or B+ technician and/or a challenging refresher for the A technician. We'll use real-world data and case studies to create best practices.
Key Points Covered:
- Understanding the relationship between sensor inputs & processed data
- In depth review of various sensor types & related codes
- Examine DTCs and their code set criteria in relationship to various conditions
- Building a logical approach to testing sensors
- Understanding wiring diagrams to support a proper testing road map
- Analyzing scan tool data, scope data, and sensor waveforms
From hammering on suspension components to impact tightening everything in sight, we have all learned (the hard way) things that should not be done when servicing and repairing vehicles.
Register now for our webinar, and we will show you why some practices fall far from the best practices category, including:
- Pressing-in against any surface of the ball joint
- Using a pickle fork
- Changing tie rods without an alignment
- Pinch bolt ball joint troubles, and more!
An aftermarket vehicle is not the same as one that is fresh off the line. Older vehicles have tired, worn components, sagging suspensions and altered geometries. This webinar series addresses the aftermarket issues Technicians face every day, including avoiding plastic in key chassis components, adapting to the needs of EVs, finding fixes for OE faults and preventing costly repair mistakes. These webinars will help technicians make better choices for both the customer’s satisfaction and the shop’s bottom line.
Common oversights when servicing wheel bearings can often cause them to fail prematurely. Simple mistakes made before the hub assembly makes its first active rotation can determine how well it will perform in service and how long it will last.
If you want to avoid these common and simple errors, register now for our webinar. You will learn what you can do to avoid wheel bearing and hub assembly failure, including:
- Part replacement best practices
- What not to do during servicing
- Maintenance dos and don’ts
- Preventing damage when performing unrelated repairs
Learn how TPMS can help increase your shop’s profitability. Schrader’s Tom Kirkham and Troy Roach will share tips on how you can set up a profitable TPMS program -- or turn your existing program into a success. The webinar is based on real-life examples that the Schrader team has collected over the years helping solve shops' TPMS problems.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to TPMS
- The importance of selecting the right TPMS partner
- Revenue and profit potential
- TPMS product offering
- TPMS education and its importance
This webinar is part of "AAPEX Repair Shop HQ Webinar Series: An 8-Part Webinar Series." Sponsored by AAPEX.
A stop/start system can improve fuel economy by five to seven percent and lower emissions. For stop/start functions to work, five vehicle systems must work in unison for smooth operation. During this webinar we will cover how to cure issues with stop/start systems, including stop/start system deactivation, replacement batteries, HVAC complaints, transmission harsh shifts, and brake pedal issues.