The Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance has just wrapped up its Annual Winter Meeting with a lavish banquet and awards ceremony recognizing its outstanding suppliers in a variety of categories. The four-day meeting took place this week at the Turnberry Isle Resort in Miami.
Receiving the highest accolade from the Alliance as Supplier Channel Partner of the Year was Standard Motor Products. Other suppliers recognized included:
• Manpower Support: Federal-Mogul Motorparts
• Training Support: Standard Motor Products
• Parts Master Support: WIX
• Technology Support: Spectra Premium Industries
• 2014 Logistics Support: Dura International
• Customer Service Support: BBB Industries
• Marketing Support: Federal-Mogul Motorparts
• Lone Star Award: Winhere Brake Products
The Winter meeting was attended by representatives from 100 percent of Alliance shareholders and featured working meetings and a host of presentations on subjects including product lines, information technology, marketing and national accounts. Approximately 500 guests were in attendance.
Highlighting the event was the announcement of the creation of the China Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, an affiliation of five of the leading distributors in major Chinese markets. The expansion now extends the reach of the Alliance and its partner Temot International to five continents.