Mayhew Steel Products, Inc. announced the new ProPneumatic Five Piece Exhaust Pipe and Muffler Set (32028). The pneumatic tool set features all of the necessary pipe cutters and tools to remove and cut pipe without damage. Each of the tools feature a standard .401 Turn Type Parker Shank, are made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty.
The 5 Piece Exhaust Pipe and Muffler Set includes:
• 31967 – Outside Pipe Cutter that is used to separate joint pipes. This tool cuts the outside pipe without damaging the inside pipe.
• 31965 – Muffler and Tail Pipe Remover that cuts a seam in both inner/outer pipes.
• 31984 – 3/8 in. Nut Splitter that is used to cut-off pipe clamps.
• 31968 – Tailpipe Cutoff Tool that allows users can easily shorten pipe.
• 31966 – Inside Pipe Cutter that is used to separate joint pipes. This tool cuts the inside pipe without damaging the outside pipe.
All of the tools are made of shock-resistant alloy steel that is fully hardened and tempered. Their black oxide finish prevents corrosion promoting long-lasting durability. For convenience and accessibility, the tools are packaged in a self-contained, reusable storage tray that fits most tool boxes.
For additional information, visit Mayhew Tools.