TrakMotive has announced the release of 83 new CV Axle numbers. These units are all in stock and ready to ship.
The company’s “all new” CV Axle offering is now up to 2,288 SKUs, providing some of the most comprehensive new CV axle market coverage in North America, TrakMotive says.
New numbers cover more than 4 million application opportunities including:
- 36 domestic applications
- 11 European applications
- 33 Japanese applications
- 3 Korean applications
The company said these new SKUs feature the “TrakMotive Advantage,” which includes:
- All axles are ABS-consolidated and assembled with the correct ABS Tone Ring
- Precision-rolled spindles and threads
- Heat-treated and precision-machined solid steel center shafts
- Assembled with high-quality neoprene dust boots and stainless-steel boot clamps
- Heat-treated, machine-ground cages, races and bearings
- High-strength spring steel retaining clamps
- All attached hardware and grease included
- All new dust rings and guards
Contact your local TrakMotive Sales Representative or the company’s Customer Service Department for more details. Click here for contact info.