The advanced technology and intuitive design of the new Snap-on TechAngle Torque Wrenches make it possible to tighten fasteners to exacting torque and angle standards faster and more accurately, even under the most demanding conditions.
“Today’s vehicles require pinpoint precision nearly everywhere and those high standards keep getting more and more exacting throughout the automotive industry,” said Bryan Hantke, product manager for Snap-on. “Snap-on TechAngle wrenches are intuitive, making them extremely easy to use. These wrenches provide a number of benefits that a mechanical wrench does not, such as better accuracy and four ways to detect torque (LCD, LED, audible, vibratory) to accommodate virtually all shop environments. Not only are electronic torque wrenches more precise, but our TechAngle wrenches allow you to perform torque and angle sequences faster than traditional mechanical torque wrenches with angle gauges. This helps get jobs done faster, increasing productivity and the bottom line.”
Available in three sizes, 1/4-inch drive (ATECH1FR240B), 3/8-inch drive (ATECH2FR100B) and 1/2-inch drive (ATECH3FR250B), the Snap-on TechAngle wrenches feature:
- Dual progressive LEDs that allows the user to see active torque at various work positions;
- Color coded LED system enables the user to anticipate torque and slow down as they get closer to desired torque level;
- Large LCD screen numbers become larger and bolder during active torque, making it easier to read during use;
- Textured grip offers a comfortable, non-slip surface;
- Flared end prevents hand from slipping off during high leverage applications;
- Ratchet mechanism features Snap-on Dual 80 design with only 4.5 degrees of ratchet arc;
- Cycle counter ensures how many fasteners have been torqued;
- Six measurement modes (ft. lbs., in. lbs., Nm, dNm, Kgcm and angle) at the touch of a button;
- Torque accuracy ±2 percent CW, ±3 percent CCW, 20 to 100 percent of full scale; and
- Industry leading two-year warranty.
Customers can learn more about the new Snap-on TechAngle Torque Wrenches by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee or representative, visiting www.snapon.com/doitjustright or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).