Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Nissan, Toyota and Volkswagen will provide training July 21-25 as part of NACE | CARS 2015 in Detroit. Several of these companies will be using this year’s show as a platform to launch new training programs.
“The support and participation of the car manufacturers is a significant and a historical development,” said Dan Risley, ASA president and executive director. “Although they’ve provided training in the past, the industry has never experienced so many classes being introduced for the first time at one event. Service and repair professionals will benefit from attending, learning directly from the car manufacturers on how to repair the cars of today and tomorrow.”
Through NACE | CARS 2015, OEMs have an opportunity to serve several segments of the automotive industry at one event. Leadership representing the collision, service repair and insurance markets will be in attendance to gain insight on the latest in carbon fiber, high-strength steel and aluminum repair techniques, as well as service ready information and telematics. In addition to exhibit floor displays and demonstrations, several of the car manufacturers will be displaying their new model vehicles. Attendees can expect to see presentations, seminars and training on the most up-to-date OEM technologies. Many of the OEM training programs are free with the purchase of an Expo Pass.
OEM training sessions will include:
• GM New Vehicle Technology
• 2015 F-150 Repair Information
• Toyota Presents: Repair Planning the Toyota Way
• DEBUTING AT NACE | CARS! Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Presents: Carbon Fiber
• DEBUTING AT NACE | CARS! Honda & Acura High Strength Steel Repair
• DEBUTING AT NACE | CARS! GM Presents: Cadillac CT6 Collision Repair
• Volkswagen Presents: Service Ready
• Honda Presents: Service Ready
• I-CAR: 2015 Ford F-150 Structural Repair Training Course
• Aluminum Repair on the Corvette Stingray