The Mobile Air Conditioning Society (MACS) Worldwide has announced the dates for its fall Mobile A/C Boot Camp. The two-day boot camp is scheduled for Friday, Sept. 28 and Saturday, Sept. 29 at the MACS Worldwide training facility in Lansdale, PA (suburban Philadelphia).
The training curriculum for the Boot Camp includes:
• Section 609 training class and certification test;
• Refrigerant recovery and recycling machine usage;
• Demonstration of proper use of diagnostic and repair tools and equipment;
• Best mobile A/C service and repair practices;
• Update on service status of new refrigerant, HFO-1234yf; and
• Electrical functions and diagnostics for mobile A/C and engine cooling.
Registration is now open for the MACS Mobile A/C Boot Camp.
The registration fees are as follows:
Section 609 day (Friday only): MACS members $35/Non-members $55
Best Practices day (Saturday only): MACS members $175/Non-members $295
Combined Friday and Saturday: MACS members $210/Non-members $330
Attendees can register online at the MACS website at www.macsw.org or call the MACS office at 215-631-7020 ext. 306.