Event Date: April 27-30, 2009
Event Location: Westin Riverwalk Hotel, San Antonio, Texas
Contact E-mail: [email protected]
The Equipment and Tool Institute’s ToolTech conference is an unparalleled opportunity for industry professionals to network and meet with OEMs, tool and equipment companies, national chain stores, large suppliers, dealer groups, distributors, manufacturer reps and many other industry leaders.
There is no other forum offered like this for the tool and equipment segment of the industry and attendance is advantageous whether you are a purchaser of tools and equipment, an OEM, a retail service provider, a fleet representative, distributor, or manufacturer, company showcase exhibitor, or there to take advantage of the unique networking opportunities to meet and greet executives from throughout the automotive industry.
This year’s schedule of events includes:
· ToolTech Welcome Reception
· Company Showcase
· Scheduled Speakers/Presentations include:
· "Surviving The Economic Impact on the Auto Industry," Brett Smith, Center for Automotive Research
· "Building Better Tools and Relationships with Independent Repair Shops," Ron Anarian, The Car Doctor, WOR Radio
· A fact-filled presentation on our J2534 Marketing Research. (ETI we will make this research available immediately to those who attend ToolTech. The research will be available to the rest of the membership on July 6, 2009 via ETI’s website, www.etools.org.
· Honda Presentation on its new MVCI Scan Tool that is being introduced into all Honda dealerships.
· Toyota Presentation on "Open Standards Based Vehicle Diagnostics – Toyota’s J2534 Model."
· Two days of One-on-One, private 30-minute private meetings with OEs and Tool and Equipment Buyers
· Closing Banquet
· Annual ToolTech Golf Tournament
Visit http://www.etools.org/i4a/pages/Index.cfm?pageID=2875 for entire agenda.
More information including ToolTech Frequently Asked Questions, a schedule of events, attendee online registration, online booth registration, sponsorship information and much more are all available at www.etools.org.
Attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservation.
ETI has secured a block of rooms for all attendees at the Westin Riverwalk Hotel at the conference rate of $185 per night plus tax. Please call the Westin at 210-224-6500 and ask for reservations to make your hotel arrangements. To ensure you receive the conference rate of $185, be sure to make your reservation before the deadline of April 6, 2009. Reservations made after the deadline are on a space available basis, and the conference room rate is not guaranteed.
The Westin Riverwalk Hotel is located approximately 15-20 minutes from the San Antonio International Airport.
The Westin Riverwalk,
420 W. Market St.
San Antonio, TX 78205