Dorman Products has announced its 2014 New Product Idea Grand Prize contest winners. Each winner below earned a $500 VISA gift card from Dorman Products.
Dorman congratulates the following winners:
• Mark P. from Pennsauken, N.J. – Mark’s work with imports led him to submit his winning new product idea to Dorman. Mark was first recognized as August’s new product idea winner for suggesting one of our latest Import adds: 911-905 – BMW Intake Manifold Runner Control Valve (http://www.dormanproducts.com/p-66807-911-905.aspx?origin=keyword). Congratulations to Mark for being one of the contest’s first Grand Prize winners.
• Elden L. from Elyria, Ohio – Dorman’s Technician of the month, for suggesting the idea for what became part number 917-050, Plastic Oil Filter Cap (http://www.dormanproducts.com/p-74145-917-050.aspx?origin=keyword) for Chrysler 2013-’11, Dodge 2013-’11, Jeep 2013-’11, Ram 2013-’12 and Volkswagen 2013-’11. Elden was first recognized as November’s new product idea winner. Congratulations to Elden for being one of the contest’s first Grand Prize winners!
Qualifying* service technicians and counter people submitting a new product idea via DormanProducts.com are eligible to win. It is that easy. Dorman’s New Product Development Team will review all ideas, whether they were submitted recently or in the past, and will determine the monthly winners. Each new product idea counts and those submitting multiple ideas earn multiple chances to win.
Winners are awarded:
• Service Technician New Idea of the Month: $100 VISA gift card
• Counterperson New idea of the Month: $100 VISA gift card
• Contest winners also will earn a spotlight on themselves and their businesses on Dorman’s Facebook page
• All individual contest winners will be entered into Dorman’s annual Grand Prize Contest drawn in December for a chance to win a $500 VISA gift card.
*Complete contest details available at http://www.dormanproducts.com.