The MaxiSYS Mini is a revolutionary, ultra-mobile solution for automotive diagnostics. The MaxiSYS Mini comes with a powerful A9 quad-core processor and comprehensive OE-level vehicle coverage. The multitasking Android operating system is capable of coding, adaptations, actuations and much more.
Weighing in at only 1.5 lbs. with a crystal clear 7.9” screen, the MaxiSYS Mini helps you organize information, diagnose complex vehicle symptoms and analyze fault codes quickly, easily and efficiently.
The optional connector kit (P/N MS905-CONKIT) allows MaxiSYS Mini users to access older vehicles ABS/SRS systems that cannot be accessed through the 16-pin OBD-II DLC connector. The MaxiSYS Mini comes with the standard 16-pin OBD-II DLC connector, wireless Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI), software for domestic, Asian and European vehicles, and one year of free updates.
Product Features & Functions:
· Powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor;
· 8” 1,024×768 LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi Touch display with IPS technology;
· Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus;
· Virtual on-screen keyboard;
· Wi-Fi wireless to access your favorite web resources;
· Unique shop-tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing;
· Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 6 hours of continuous operation USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories;
· Internal Reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance;
· The VCI connects wirelessly to the main unit with ultra range Bluetooth;
· Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking;
· Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast;
· Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 40 U.S., Asian and European vehicle makes;
· Complete function capability for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, coding and even ECU programming;
· Displays live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review and analysis;
· Configure live data display options, set alarms, record and playback data frames with one touch;
· Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components;
· Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes;
· Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction;
· Intelligent memory of vehicles for easy and quick diagnosis of tested vehicles;
· Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology; and
· Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases.
Click here to access updates.