Affinia Group has announced the 2013 calendar year schedule for Raybestos ACE ASE Certified Training Center Courses and Field Training Modules. These professional tech training courses provide sales people, counter professionals, novice technicians, journeymen technicians as well as ASE technicians with the knowledge they need to remain current and competitive.
The classes are lead by ASE- and NATEF-certified instructors and are designed to accommodate the busiest schedules and tightest budgets, according to Affinia.
Training Center Courses include:
• Channel Partner Sales Training
• Chassis And Alignment Diagnostics & Installation Procedures
• Advanced Chassis And Alignment
Field Training Modules include:
• Chassis & Suspension Update Module Iii
• Chassis And Alignment Diagnostics & Installation Procedures Module IV
According to Affinia, Raybestos Chassis Training Center Courses and Field Training Modules can help busy professionals:
• Prepare technicians to confidently deal with new industry challenges
• Provide your customers with the most dependable service possible
• Improve worker morale and decrease employee turnover
For enrollment information and course dates, contact Raybestos ACE Technical Services at 800-274-4631.
For information on Raybestos brand chassis parts, visit www.RaybestosChassis.com or call 800-323-3022.