The 2014 AAPEXedu program will offer nine sessions that will focus exclusively on the latest marketing, sales and branding strategies to address attendees’ pain points and help them grow their businesses.
AAPEXedu sessions are free and start on Monday, Nov. 3, a day before the official start of the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX). AAPEX will take place Nov. 4-6 at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas.
The following sessions will cover how to plan for marketing and sales success, improve brand identity, harness social media to increase sales, turn a website into a money-maker, connect with Millennials across the digital ecosystem and more:
• Ready, Blame, Fire! Myths and Misses in Marketing
• Brand Building for Your Future
• The Secret to Social Media Marketing Success
• How to Build an Online Marketing Machine
• Pushing Your Message All the Way Up
• Millennials: Future & Current Aftermarket Customers
• Marketing to Multicultural Customers
• Digital Marketing 101 for Medium and Small Aftermarket
• Selling the VALUE Nobody Can Compete With
When registering for AAPEX at www.aapexshow.com/register, attendees should select the AAPEXedu sessions they would like to attend as many marketing, sales and branding classes are filling up quickly.
The 2014 AAPEXedu will offer nearly 50 sessions, including three new, customized conferences: the Service Professionals Program, sponsored by MAHLE Service Solutions, which will take place throughout AAPEX, the Recruiting and Retaining Program on Nov. 3, and the REMANedu Conference on Nov. 3. Steve Forbes, chairman and editor-in-chief of Forbes Media, will round out the AAPEXedu program with a keynote address, “The Next Four Years: Navigating the Economy for Business Growth and Success,” during the new, free General Session on Wednesday, Nov. 5.