The 2017 Technical Training free webinar series has been announced by ZF Aftermarket. The first webinar will cover common manual clutch issues. The Spanish version of the 2017 lineup will be released at a later date.
The webinar series is for professionals and technicians in the automotive aftermarket. The free series will include diagnosis tips to common problems encountered daily in the field and recommended solutions.
The current dates for the webinar series are as follows:
- May 17: Common Manual Transmission Problems that Impact Clutch Systems
- June 28: ZF 8HP Transmission Operations and Diagnostics
- Aug. 2: Modern Suspension Systems
- Aug. 30: Drive Performance
- Oct. 25: 9HP Operations and Diagnostics
- Dec. 6: Step by Step To Autonomous Driving
The webinars will be hosted by Dirk Fuchs, ZF Aftermarket technical training engineer. Fuchs has worked for ZF for the past seven years, progressing from warranty management to technical training and services concepts. In his current role, he is responsible for all automotive technician and customer training across North America for ZF Aftermarket.