Dorman Products has announced its September New Product Idea contest winners:
• Andy A. from Toronto, Ontario, suggested the idea for what became Part No. 924-755, Suspension-Headlight Leveling Sensor for Lexus 2001-’08, Mazda 2004-’08, Toyota 2004-’09.
• Daniel D. from Philadelphia, Pa., suggested the idea for what became Part
No. 935-504, Driveshaft Coupler Assembly for Mercedes-Benz 1998-’08.
Qualifying service technicians and counterpeople submitting a new product idea via DormanProducts.com are eligible to win. Dorman’s New Product Development Team will review all ideas, whether they were submitted recently or in the past, and determine monthly winners. Each new product idea counts and those submitting multiple ideas earn multiple chances to win.
• Winners are awarded:
– Service Technician New Idea of the Month: $100 VISA gift card
– Counterperson New idea of the Month: $100 VISA gift card
– Contest winners will also earn a spotlight on themselves and their businesses on Dorman’s Facebook page
– All individual contest winners will be entered into Dorman’s annual grand prize contest drawn in December for a chance to win a $500 VISA gift card
Complete contest details are available at http://www.dormanproducts.com.