Dorman Products Inc. has announced the December winners in its monthly New Product Idea contest.
Dorman congratulates the following winners:
• Jared L. from Trenton, N.J., is Dorman’s Counterperson of the month, for suggesting the idea for what became part No. 924-261, Air Suspension Ride Height Sensor for Ford Expedition 2006-’03 and Lincoln Navigator 2006-’03.
• CJ S. from Fairborn, Ohio, is Dorman’s Technician of the month, for suggesting the idea for what became part No. 924-388, Odometer Gear Kit for Ford 1986-2003 and Mercury 1986-2001.
Qualifying* service technicians and counter people submitting a new product idea via DormanProducts.com are eligible to win. It is that easy. Dorman’s New Product Development Team will review all ideas, whether they were submitted recently or in the past, and will determine the monthly winners. Each new product idea counts and those submitting multiple ideas earn multiple chances to win.
Winners are awarded:
• Service Technician New Idea of the Month: $100 VISA gift card
• Counterperson New idea of the Month: $100 VISA gift card
• Contest winners also will earn a spotlight on themselves and their businesses on Dorman’s Facebook page
• All individual contest winners will be entered into Dorman’s annual Grand Prize Contest drawn in December for a chance to win a $500 VISA gift card.
*Complete contest details available at http://www.dormanproducts.com.