Your crash course in the TPMS service. Too often, TPMS service might seem complicated, but it does not have to be. This webinar provides an engaging hands-on lesson that explores how you can organize your TPMS program for maximum benefits.
Learn directly from the world-leader in TPMS just in time for the busy tire changing season! Join Yanick Leduc and Tom Kirkham from Schrader’s Technical Training Team as they break down the fundamentals of TPMS service and give you real-life tips for setting up a profit building TPMS program.
- How to identify if a vehicle has a TPMS system
- How to select the right TPMS sensor for the vehicle and rim type
- How to select the right service kit and why it’s important
- How to safely dismount a tire from the rim without damaging the sensor
- How to properly assemble and disassemble the sensor