There are many myths when it comes to filters. Some think filtration is only about the number of pleats and surface area, while others think it is all about the construction. In this 30-minute training webinar, you’ll learn what makes a great oil and cabin air filter that is a balance between efficiency and capacity.
- What happens to a particle that is trapped in the media of an oil or cabin filter?
- What is the difference between filtration efficiency and capacity?
- How many layers of material in filter media?
- How do the OEMs measure filter performance and determine service intervals?
The webinar will focus on real world diagnostic scenarios:
- Oil filter bypass specifications
- Duct temperature and cabin air filter restrictions
- Variable valve timing and oil restriction
- Can a cabin air filter prevent mold growth in the evaporator case?