Honda, Chrysler and many other OEMs are using intermediate shafts on front-wheel drive vehicles. This layout keeps both drive axles the same length to minimize torque steer. For shops and technicians, it is an additional diagnostic, service and parts opportunity.
In this free 30-minute webinar, our expert presenters will cover the following topics:
- How to inspect and diagnose driveshafts and intermediate shafts
- Inspection of splines and circlips on intermediate shafts
- Bearing brackets common failures
- Intermediate shaft installation methods to minimize damage to seals, bearing and brackets
- Parts solutions that minimize comebacks and maximize labor time
- What’s new in CV designs