Federal-Mogul Motorparts, a division of Federal-Mogul Holdings Corp., has expanded its Wagner Brake Products line to include several new premium brake pad sets that offer combined coverage of nearly 1.4 million additional passenger cars, light trucks and SUVs.
“Wagner Brake offers leading-edge pad technologies for virtually every automotive braking need, and we continue to expand our coverage to help ensure that service professionals have access to the right pads to perform the first brake job on virtually any late-model vehicle,” said Christopher Battershell, director of brake product management, North America, Federal-Mogul Motorparts.
The following new premium Wagner ThermoQuiet CeramicNXT brake pads with Wagner OE21 low-copper technology are now available:
• QC1709 – 2014 Jeep Cherokee (front, includes hardware kit)
• QC1728 – 2014 Mazda 3 (front)
• QC1729 – 2014 Mazda 3 (rear, includes hardware)
• QC1731 – 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage (front)
Each Wagner OE21 low-copper friction formulation offers 15 percent more stopping power, is 35 percent quieter and provides up to 40 percent greater fade resistance than previous Wagner ceramic formulations, Federal-Mogul states.
Now also available is a Wagner ThermoQuiet semi-metallic rear brake pad set – MX1691 – for 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty and F-450 Super Duty trucks. This set comes complete with installation hardware.
The company also has expanded its popular Wagner SevereDuty brake pad offering, with two new premium replacement pad sets:
• SX1334A – 2011-’12 Ford F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty and F-450 Super Duty (rear, includes hardware)
• SX1680 – 2013-’14 Ford F-250 Super Duty and 2013 F-350 Super Duty DRW and 2013 F-450 Super Duty (front, includes hardware)
To learn more about these and other Wagner Brake products, contact your brake parts provider and/or visit www.WagnerBrake.com.