The University of the Aftermarket Foundation board of trustees has elected its officers for fiscal year 2016. An official confirmation vote was held during the recent University of the Aftermarket Foundation annual board of trustees meeting. The new slate of officers are:
• Chairman – Tim Lee, MAAP, president, Lang Distributing
• Vice Chairman – John R. Washbish, MAAP president and CEO, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance
• Vice Chairman – Kathleen Schmatz, MAAP, president and CEO, Auto Care Association
• Secretary – Larry Pavey, president, Federated Auto Parts
• Treasurer – Bill Maggs, MAAP, CEO, National Pronto Association
The following individuals will serve on the University of the Aftermarket Foundation board of trustees in the coming year:
• Bill Babcox, Babcox Media Inc.
• Bobby Bloom, Bosch – Aftermarket Division
• Jim Buzzard, AAP, The Clay Buzzard Family
• Michael Cardone III, Cardone Industries
• Jeff Darby, Dorman Products, Inc.
• Bob Egan, MAAP, Federal-Mogul Motorparts
• Cliff Hovis, Hovis Auto & Truck Supply
• Bill Long, AAP, Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association
• Dave McColley, Wix Global Filtration/Affinia Group, Inc.
• David O’Reilly, The O’Reilly and Wooten Families
• Joe Pomaranski, MAAP, Tenneco Automotive
• Robert Raff, MAAP, The Bob and Margie Raff Family
• Ed Rammel, MAAP, Dayco Products LLC
• Jack Ramsey, AAP, Gates Corporation
• Robert Sanford, ACDelco
• Mort Schwartz, MAAP, Schwartz Advisors
• David Segal, MAAP, Automotive Supply Associates, Inc.
• Eric Sills, AAP, Standard Motor Products Inc.
• Scott Thompson, Epicor Software Corporation
As previously announced, the reigning “Jack Creamer Leader of the Year” award recipient, Larry Sills of Standard Motor Products, has been appointed to serve a one-year term, filling the lifetime trustee seat in Creamer’s name.
Rusty Bishop, AAP, will continue as chairman’s advisor and several more will serve as members of the board of trustees in a variety of support roles: Barbara Cunningham; George Keeley; Ken Marker; Susan Medick, CPA, MAAP; Larry Northup, AAP; Margo Shepard and Jennifer Tio.
For information about the University of the Aftermarket Foundation, email Barbara Cunningham at [email protected]. The foundation is a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit organization and all contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. To learn more about scholarships funded by the University of the Aftermarket Foundation, and to apply online, visit http://www.automotivescholarships.com.