We’ve got you covered.
Delphi Technologies has the tie rod SKUs you need, including the right hardware where needed for easy installation, for popular applications like the Ford Explorer, Dodge Ram 1500, Jeep Wrangler, Honda Civic, VW Golf, Chrysler 300 and more.
Intelligence in engineering.
We start with the OE design and conduct extensive dimensional and material analysis to develop our
part that will perform reliably on any vehicle. We’re passionate about our stringent technical standards—it’s in our DNA.
- High-precision ball pin with a smooth finish not only offers smooth joint operation, but extra durability and superior angle dynamics as well.
- Low-friction, high-performance thermoplastic bearing provides smooth movement of the joint and rotational torque to OE specifications for a long life.
- Sealed, high-grade chloroprene rubber boot, improves boot durability with a superior material for higher resistance and performance.
- Rust-beating cataphoretic coating on housing offers premium protection against corrosion from salt, dirt, and water.
- Tech-friendly grip points feature a hex flat at threading point for an easy grip with a standard wrench and an easy repair with no extra tools required.
Tested at every turn.
Our tie rod ends are fatigue-tested to avoid failure, following our rigorous global technical requirements developed through years of OE know-how.
- Salt spray helps us evaluate
- Climate testing: Ensures the ball joint will not seize up in extreme temperatures, and the rubber boot will not get brittle. A brittle boot can crack or tear, inviting contaminants in that can cause failure.
Ask for steering products from Delphi Technologies.
This article was sponsored by Delphi Technologies. Delphi Technologies is a brand of BorgWarner Inc. For more information, please visit https://www.delphiautoparts.com/usa/en-US/product/ball-joints.