Air ride suspensions have become so advanced that the customer may never know their vehicle has one until it breaks. The path to a long-lasting repair and satisfied customer can be challenging for techs and require new levels of diagnostics and communication in your shop.
This free 30-minute webinar sponsored by Arnott Industries on April 27th, 2017 (2pm EST) will cover the options you have when repairing or converting an air-ride-equipped vehicle to passive ride control components.
We look at four case studies on Mercedes-Benz, Land Rover, Ford and Chevrolet vehicles and identify what is right for vehicle and driver. These case studies will start with diagnostics and finish with the final billing.
This webinar will also cover the following topics to help you become more confident and profitable in selling air ride repair solutions:
• Common failure components on air ride systems you should know about.
• The pros and cons of remanufactured and new components.
• The best way to write an estimate for multiple repair and diagnostic paths.
• How your repair recommendations should be presented to the customer.
• Tools to help you identify your customers’ service needs.