TFI Envision Inc. was selected to develop an advertising campaign for NAPA Echlin and NAPA Belden automotive aftermarket parts.
The brands’ target audience is making buying decisions based on either brand loyalty or product efficacy. With this insight, TFI Envision Inc. developed a series of automotive aftermarket product-centric ads that communicate unique benefits for each NAPA Echlin product, including coils, TPMS sensors (tire pressure monitoring system), ETB (electronic throttle body), ABS sensors (anti-lock brake system), camshaft/crankshaft sensors and Belden spark plug wires.
The ads feature a series of shapes based on the NAPA Echlin logo in NAPA gold and blue, allowing the products to be prominently showcased, says the company. The headlines are aimed at quickly grabbing the reader’s attention and speaking directly to product issues:
- “Your Best Bet. Replace the Set.” for ignition coils
- “Timing is Everything. Go with the Best.” for camshaft and crankshaft timing
- “The Belden Advantage. Wired to be the Best.” for Belden spark plug wires
- “100% New. Fewer Comebacks. Happy Customers.” for Tech Expert ETB
- “Install NAPA Echlin ABS Sensors. Because Failure Is Not an Option.” for ABS sensors
- “See the Light? We Can Help.” for TPMS sensors
The advertising campaign was delivered in both digital and print communications and is currently running in NAPA Outlook Magazine and NAPA Weekly Link eNewsletter.