Tenneco continued its expansion of the Monroe Quick-Strut premium strut assembly product line with 31 additional Quick-Strut part numbers available beginning this month. The new part numbers extend coverage of the Quick-Strut line to 89 additional domestic and foreign nameplate applications, representing more than 4.4 million registered vehicles. Fifteen of the new Quick-Strut part numbers are the first available strut assemblies for their respective applications from a major ride control supplier.
Tenneco has introduced more than 175 Quick-Strut part numbers this year, exceeding the total of new units rolled out in any previous year.
“Our commitment has always been to offer the best product quality, performance and value, backed by the best consumer guarantee. We are now expanding coverage at a record pace to ensure service professionals can rely on premium, USA-assembled strut assemblies for more vehicles every day,” said John Perrin, executive director of product management, North America Aftermarket, Tenneco.
The following popular applications, among others, are now included in the Monroe Quick-Strut line:
- 2011-’15 Buick Regal 2.0L Turbo (Front)
- 2012-’15 Buick Regal 2.4L (Front)
- 2007-’10 Dodge Charger 5.7L RT AWD (Front)
- 2005-’08 Dodge Magnum 5.7L RT AWD (Front)
- 2010-’16 Ford Explorer EL (Rear)
- 2009-’12 Ford Flex AWD & FWD 3.5L (Front)
- 2010-’12 Ford Flex AWD 3.5L Turbo (Front)
- 2014 Ford F-150 4WD (Front)
- 2013-’15 Ford Taurus (Front)
- 2008-’09 Ford Taurus AWD (Front)
- 2008-’12 Honda Accord 3.5L 4-Door (Front)
- 2005-’07 Honda Odyssey (Front)
- 2004-’06 Lexus RX330 AWD (Rear)
- 2007 Lexus RX350 AWD (Rear)
- 2010-’16 Lincoln Navigator L (Rear)
- 2004-’07 Toyota Highlander AWD (Rear)
- 2004-’06 Toyota Sienna AWD & FWD 8-Pass. (Front)
Assembled in Tenneco’s ride control manufacturing facility in Paragould, Arkansas, Monroe Quick-Strut assemblies feature premium Monroe strut technologies that have been tuned and tested to help provide OE-style ride and handling; vehicle-specific coil spring technologies featuring U.S.-grade steel and corresponding OE-equivalent spring designs; premium, OE-style upper strut mounts and bearing plates; and other high-quality components, the company says.
Each Quick-Strut unit is covered by a limited lifetime warranty and the Monroe brand’s exclusive “Feel the Difference Guarantee” offer, which promises consumers they will feel a positive difference in ride and handling performance during a 90-day or 1,000-mile/1,600-kilometer risk-free trial or receive their money back, including labor of up to $100 (per axle) and alignment up to $80, if applicable, when installed by a professional service provider. Restrictions apply; visit monroe.com for details.
To view a complete list of the latest Monroe coverage and to learn more about Monroe ride control products, visit monroe.com.