Stant Corp. has awarded 10 scholarships through the Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium (GAAS) Scholarship program.
The Stant award winners are students planning careers as automotive or heavy-duty technicians. Each student listed below will receive a $1,000 scholarship award:
• Austin Crisp of Robbinsville, N.C.
• Jordon Esselman of Chili, Wis.
• Levi Gustafson of Fairmont, Minn.
• Leonard Howe of Rexburg, Idaho
• Jose Moctezuma-Garcia of Winston-Salem, N.C.
• Anthony Morrow of Wadesville, Ind.
• Cody Nelson of Camden, Maine
• Billy Tipton of Green Mountain, N.C.
• Dylan Walsh of Wilmington, Mass.
• Stephanie Yim of Oakland, Calif.
“There is a great need for young, talented technicians in the industry. Stant is pleased to provide this assistance to students planning careers as technicians, and hope that these awards serve as inspiration for other students considering entering our industry,” said Curt Howell, president and CEO of Stant.
For more information on the GAAS scholarship program, visit www.AutomotiveScholarships.com.