To help professional technicians navigate the features and functionality of the Vantage PRO component test meter, Snap-on offers a free Vantage PRO Training Solutions module on its website, http://diagnostics.snapon.com/trainingsolutions.
The Vantage PRO Training Solutions module covers controls, navigation, menus and settings such as:
Navigation and Setup:
• General navigation and set-up functions
• The Main Menu (Toolbox)
• Utilities content, options, changing tool settings and defaults
• How to save, identify, load, edit, delete, copy and move data files
• Just-in-time training and built-in electronics classes
• Using previous vehicle ID
• Power User Tests
• How to make guided component tests work for you
The Snap-on Training Solutions modules provide quality product training that is available to professional technicians 24 hours-a-day, seven days-a-week, when it is most convenient for them. All modules are free-of-charge and techs can revisit the training sessions as often as necessary to learn at their own pace and comfort level.
The Vantage PRO meter is an enhanced component diagnosing instrument that features a two-channel lab scope, fast ARM processor and a large sunlight readable color display. The robust industrial design, common lead connections and regular software upgrades mean that the Vantage PRO meter will be diagnosing vehicles long into the future.
To learn more about Vantage PRO, talk to a Snap-on representative or visit http://diagnostics.snapon.com.