The following candidates are vying for a seat on the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) board of directors:
Chairman-elect (one open seat)
• Kyle Fickler – Director, Driven Racing Oil
• Les Rudd – President, Bob Cook Sales
Distributors/Retailers (two open seats)
• Larry Montante – Vice president, Keystone Automotive Operations
• Brian Rowland – Director, Walmart
• Steve Whipple – Director, Jegs High Performance
Manufacturers (two open seats)
• Ian Lehn – Founder, BOOSTane
• Kim Pendergast – CEO/owner, Magnuson Superchargers
• Brian Reese – President/CEO, The Retrofit Source
Service (one open seat)
• Lindsay Hubley – Managing partner, Lodestone Events
• Jim Liaw – President/co-founder, Formula Drift Holdings
Voting will take place online between May 11 and May 25 and is open to current SEMA-member companies. Votes must be cast by each company’s primary contact.
Details on the upcoming election will be sent to the member company’s designated primary contact beginning April 30. Winners will be announced by May 28.
SEMA, the Specialty Equipment Market Association founded in 1963, represents the $46.2 billion specialty automotive industry.