Technicians can further enhance their installation and service skills with e-learning training modules from Raybestos chassis parts — a member of the Affinia family of brands. The training module is available at www.RaybestosChassis.com and can be studied free of charge.
The Raybestos Advanced Certified Education (ACE) program increases educational opportunities for technicians and service writers who sell Raybestos chassis product. The e-training module offered by Affinia Tech Training presents the ideal customer service engagement when assessing chassis repairs and addressing customer concerns.
The e-training modules offer technicians these time-saving and money-saving benefits:
• Identify and resolve undercar problems more effectively;
• Make it easier to present and sell appropriate parts and service;
• Learn key advantages of Professional Grade products;
• Reduce comebacks for work that doesn’t meet customer expectations; and
• Increase loyalty with existing customers and grow business with new customers.
For more information, visit www.RaybestosChassis.com or call 800-323-3022.