Bosch has launched an upgraded water pump program that features greater coverage, heat-tempered bearings for most applications, plus new tri-lingual packaging. Bosch water pumps are built to withstand extremes of heat and cold and can restore a vehicle’s cooling system to proper working order and minimize the risk of premature failure.
Designed for domestic and import cars, light and medium trucks and vans, Bosch’s 100 percent new water pumps are also available for high performance and marine applications.
The upgraded new water pump program includes:
- 100 percent new water pumps with a specially treated heat-tempered bearing for most applications for greater strength and flexibility to resist shearing;
- More hardware and studs with each pump for easier installation;
- New packaging with a stronger corrugated box;
- Gaskets and studs wrapped and affixed to the inside top of the box to protect the gasket from getting damaged or tearing;
- Water pumps bubble wrapped for protection;
- Packaging with redesigned graphics with tri-lingual feature and benefit copy; and
- New catalog including coverage through 2007.
"In addition to stronger, more efficient water pumps and more attractive packaging, the new Bosch water pump program includes overall market coverage of 98.2 percent, an addition of 6.8 percent. We have added 56 new part numbers, and coverage is updated through 2007. This program is designed to help the motorist with superior water pumps and help the distributor and installer with greater coverage for domestic and import vehicles," said Rob Backode, group product manager, water pumps and braking products for Bosch.
For information on Bosch automotive aftermarket products visit www.boschautoparts.com.