Myers Tire Supply, an Akron, Ohio-based distributor of tools, supplies and equipment to the tire service market, has launched a new website. The revamped site, myerstiresupply.com, went live Feb. 3 and offers an enhanced user interface, new resources, solution-driven content and an updated e-commerce experience, the company states.
The e-commerce portal allows customers to shop a broad selection of products, compare similar products, review invoices and track shipments. It also features five different ways to add products to a user’s cart, including:
• An “Order Pad” option for customers who know the item number and quantity they need
• A “My List” feature for customers who regularly order the same items
• An Excel spreadsheet upload option for customers who keep a running list of items they need
• A reorder feature for customers who need a quick replenishment of supplies
• A traditional online shopping experience for customers who like to search and compare items
“This new Web platform not only offers customers five ways to order and the convenience of self service, it allows Myers to teach customers about new products and services and to communicate trends we are seeing in the industry,” said Taryn Chmielowicz, director of marketing for Myers Tire Supply. “We will be adding educational information to the site regularly, making it a dynamic resource for all users.”
The new site contains more than 6,000 products, and Myers says it will continue to add products to this site from its existing portfolio, as well as seek to add innovative, new products to its offering.
“This new website helps accomplish an important goal – improving service to our customers. We are thrilled to offer users easy access to our products, services and knowledge,” said Myers Tire Supply Vice President and General Manager Alex Williamson.