Mevotech announced the introduction of 154 new part numbers that cover a wide range of domestic and import passenger vehicles, trucks and SUVs up to 2021.
This release expands both the premium Supreme and ultra-engineered TTX programs, with additional control arms, ball joints, inner and outer tie rod ends, stabilizer bar links and wheel hub assemblies. These parts feature X-Factor design and material upgrades for higher durability and a longer service life. Additionally, Professional Technicians now have access to more replacement bushing options for control arms, steering knuckles and stabilizer bars.
Mevotech says highlights from the release include:
2021-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 & GMC Sierra 1500 Mevotech Supreme Front Upper Control Arms (L/R)
- Greaseable self-lubricating sintered bearings replace the OE-style for increased durability
- Forged control arm body has an enhanced profile and recesses filled-in for improved assembly strength
- Anti-corrosion coated hardware, including frame bolts, are in the box for a quick and complete install
2020-2018 Toyota Camry & 2021-2019 Lexus ES300H Supreme Front Lower Control Arms (L/R)
- Greasable self-lubricating sintered bearings replace OE-style plastic for increased durability
- Pre-fitted ball joint and hardware compared to the bare OE control arm provides increased value and quicker installation
- Improved boot design seals against contaminant ingress
2021-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 & GMC Sierra 1500, 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe & 2021 GMC Yukon XL & 2021 Cadillac Escalade/ESV TTX Tie Rod End
- Patented directional bearing technology in a directional housing ensures proper orientation and better load distribution
- Greaseable self-lubricating sintered bearing means less wear
- Exclusive hex forging improves assembly strength
- Patented locking dust boot shuts out contaminants
- Repel-TEK anti-corrosion coated hardware, including jam nut, makes installation quicker and easier
Additional information can be found here.