Meritor has announced it launched its redesigned customer training and support website on March 10. The new site includes improved registration, additional training, course monitoring tools and social media integration for dealers, fleets and garages.
The Meritor BullPen (www.meritorbullpen.com) offers easy access to product information and training in one central location:
• More than 1,000 documents including product presentations, sales and service literature
• Product videos and photos
• Service bulletins and parts books
• Free 24/7 Web-based training
• Instructor-led training
• Direct access to dealer sales incentives via Meritor on the Move (MOTM)
• Meritor Mobile application link for easy downloading
• Meritor and industry news
“Our newly updated site is a reflection of our continued focus on customer support,” said James Taylor, general manager, DriveForce for Meritor. “Tools like the Meritor BullPen allow our customers to stay connected with Meritor on and off the road.”
To register for Meritor BullPen, visit www.meritorbullpen.com.