Maxiforce, celebrating its 15th anniversary in the diesel engine parts business, has announced the release of its 2009 parts catalog.
The user-friendly system is designed for easy identification and allows for fast, convenient and confident order placement, according to the company, which specializes in engine parts for John Deere, Cummins B & C and Perkins engines. The 2009 parts catalog offers many new features, including:
- New section for Caterpillar Engines 3054 and 3056;
- New additions to John Deere PowerTech Series, (low compression 8.1);
- Two new Cummins ISB (24 Valve) engines;
- New Perkins builds, for 1000 and 1100 Series engines;
- New parts added to current offering; and
- A new section devoted to John Deere friction products and another one to Hydraulic Cylinder repair kits.
“It’s exciting to launch this new catalog, which we believe is the most user-friendly in the industry,” said Paul Kelly, sales and marketing director for Maxiforce Inc. “One of the biggest obstacles to success and convenience in this business is complex order placing. We’re thrilled that this new system continues to make life easier on our customers, and serves as our number-one selling tool.”