1. Remove the A/C condenser fan relay. See Fig. 1.
a. Disconnect the connector.
b. Remove the two relay bracket retaining bolts.
c. Remove the relay from the bracket.
2. Clean the connector terminals of the engine wire harness. If necessary, replace the engine wire harness.
3. Connect the new relay to the wire harness.
4. Wrap the connector and wire harness with the sealant tape.
5. Press the sealant tape from all sides to ensure good contact.
Note: Ensure that there is no gap between the relay and the sealant tape. See Fig. 2.
6. Reinstall the relay to the bracket.
7. Reinstall the A/C condenser relay retaining bracket and torque the retaining bolts to 5.0 Nm (48 in.-lbf.).
Courtesy of ALLDATA.