JohnDow Industries, a manufacturer of portable fuel containment products, recently announced a complete makeover of their Fuel Chief poly gas caddy line. The new “Fuel Cart” is constructed of high molecular weight, high density polyethylene (HMW-HDPE) and carries the UN/DOT and Transport Canada Approval (UN 3H1).
Mark Pfleeger, vice president-sales & new business development stated that “in conjunction with the introduction of the new 25-gallon Fuel Cart, soon we will also be introducing a 15-gallon version to complete the poly gas caddy family.”
The Fuel Chief line offers more gas caddy models than any other manufacturer in North America-from the professional use UL Listed steel models for fuel system related service work-to the poly line for basic fuel transfer/storage needs.
The Fuel Chief 25-Gallon Portable Poly Fuel Cart features are:
- 10” pneumatic tires allow for easy transport over any surface
- Vented fill cap to help reduce potential fume build up
- Positive shut-off valve prevents possible leakage
- Deluxe steel wheels provide years of trouble-free use
- Deluxe 8’ discharge hose with a zinc plated steel delivery gun
- Stable upright design allows for fast transfer of fuel
- Recessed fittings provide protection from possible breakage
- Optional rotary pump kit available separately
JohnDow Industries is manufacturer of automotive shop equipment and supplies. Brands include: Fuel Chief-Portable Fuel Storage & Handling; Crew Chief-Used Oil & Fluid Handling; EuroVent-Vehicle Exhaust Extraction Systems; JohnDow-Automotive Service Equipment; and Dynamic-Automotive Fasteners & Supplies.
For more information, visit www.johndow.com.