Jasper Engines & Transmissions, a leader in remanufactured products, announces the availability of its remanufactured Ford 6F50 and 6F55 transmissions. These FWD and AWD electronically controlled 6-speed transmissions are available on exchange for the following 2007-2009 vehicles:
• Ford Edge, Flex, Fusion, Taurus, Taurus X
• Mercury Sable
• Mazda CX-9
• Lincoln MKX
The remanufactured JASPER 6F50/55 transmission offers several advantages:
• 100% tested solenoid pack to ensure proper operation;
• JASPER-designed testing to verify proper speed sensor and internal mode switch (IMS) operation;
• 100% remanufactured valve body, including vacuum testing, to ensure hydraulic integrity;
• 100% installation of new clutches that meet OEM specifications;
• Transmission is tested with a controlled volume of fluid, before the valve body is installed, to test for circuit leaks that can lead to performance problems;
• Dynamometer testing simulates in-vehicle operation to assure trouble-free product results; and
• An available Premium Service Plan that offers customers even greater value.
This transmission is covered by JASPER’s 3-Year/100,000 mile nationwide transferable parts and labor warranty. Full warranty disclosure is available on JASPER’s website or upon request.
For more information on the Ford 6F50/55, and the complete line of JASPER remanufactured transmissions, call 800-827-7455, or log onto www.jasperengines.com.