Jasper Engines & Transmissions announces the release of the Aisin AS68RC automatic transmission. The available applications for this six-speed transmission include:
• Mid 2007-2010 Dodge, Ram 3500-5500 Cab-Chassis mounted behind the 6.7L Cummins Diesel engine
A common issue of the Aisin AS68RC is torque converter lockup clutch failure. JASPER uses an improved clutch material that will resist burning and fatigue failure. The formulation of the material used in the lockup clutch seals is also improved to reduce fatigue due to extreme heat.
Every JASPER remanufactured transmission is subjected to strict, high-quality processes…
• Disassembly, meticulous inspection and cleaning of components.
• All new and remanufactured parts are carefully inspected for correct tolerances to assure dependability.
• JASPER’s research and product development ensures inherent problems in OEM design are corrected.
• Dynamometer testing of domestic automatic transmissions simulates in-vehicle operation to assure trouble-free product results.
• An available Premium Service Plan that offers customers even greater value.
For more information on the remanufactured transmissions of Jasper Engines & Transmissions, call 800-827-7455, or log onto www.jasperengines.com.