The new Hofmann geoliner 590 Mobile Wheel Alignment System with Windows 10 combines imaging alignment technology in a fully portable package. Shops that utilize the Hofmann 590 aligner will get premium performance at an extremely affordable price.
“Our new Hofmann 590 aligner provides imaging technology and user-friendly software to enable speed and efficiency,” said Jordan Krebs, product manager for Hofmann. “The Hofmann 590 leverages a wireless communication system with Bluetooth technology and wireless sensor pods providing the mobility and flexibility needed by technicians. Shops are getting all that is needed to perform fast and easy alignments at an exceptional value by purchasing the Hofmann geoliner 590.”
Some of the features and benefits of the Hofmann geoliner 590 Mobile Wheel Alignment System include:
- EZ-TOE for Electric Power Steering – turns the front wheels and helps access difficult adjustment points while still displaying centered toe readings
- Ride Height Measurement – measure ride height and obtain proper alignment specs for those vehicles requiring it
- Unmatched Mobility – Bluetooth-enabled wireless communication to sensor pods, allowing the technician 330-feet of freedom – even in areas known to have high electrical interference
- Durable, Long-Lasting Hardware – magnesium pods, targets and aluminum clamps are durable, impact-resistant and lightweight
- Battery Notification – alert notifies the technician when the pod’s battery needs to be charged. Provides a full day of operation without charging on most applications
- Manufacturer Specifications – extensive OEM specs allow quick and accurate vehicle selection
Customers can learn more about the Hofmann geoliner 590 Mobile Wheel Alignment System and other wheel service products by calling 800-251-4500 or visiting https://us.hofmann-equipment.com/en/.