Vehicle: 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 5.3L, V8, MFI, OHV, VIN 0, Eng Desg LMG
The battery was jump-started with the key on, which resulted in a no-crank, no-start condition. Theft deterrent module (TDM) DTC B3060 is present. The module will perform the relearn, work properly three times, then go back into the failure mode.
1. Verify battery voltage on the red/white wire at pin 1.
2. Verify switch voltage on the yellow wire at pin 2.
3. Verify a good ground on the black/white wire at pin 3.
4. Verify communications on the dark green wire at pin 4.
5. If OK, replace and program the TDM.
Courtesy of Identifix’s “Five Fast Fixes”