FRAM Filtration, a leading U.S. oil filter brand, recently announced the schedule of events for a 2013 cross-country tour that will feature a new mobile education unit equipped with interactive displays around oil and air filtration and FRAM’s products. The traveling unit, developed by FRAM and Prestone, will visit popular automotive enthusiast events, training centers and retail locations across the country.
“Our goal is to cultivate meaningful relationships with those who invest time and consideration into the maintenance and performance of vehicles,” said Josh Gordon, marketing director for FRAM Filtration. “We anticipate using the FRAM mobile unit as a tool to bring filtration education and information about FRAM’s quality products to our retail customers, commercial garages and shop owners, technicians and car enthusiasts everywhere.”
The FRAM mobile education unit includes a sprinter van equipped with video screens for easily accessible on-site trainings and a 24-foot branded trailer that houses FRAM’s product and filtration displays. FRAM’s air filter display uses a hands-on model to illustrate how an air filter helps eliminate dirt and dust particles from a vehicle’s air flow, and the FRAM oil filter display uses fiber optics to trace the path of oil through an engine and filter. Each display also features examples of FRAM’s oil and air filter products.
The FRAM mobile education unit will travel to retail locations across the country for customer events. FRAM will also bring the mobile education unit to popular automotive events throughout the summer including the Car Craft Summer Nationals, Woodward Dream Cruise, NOPI Nationals and O’Reilly Street Machine Nationals.
“We want to bring filtration discussion to the frontlines,” said Gordon.
2013 appearances include the following:
• June 14 – Walmart Event, Store 2310 – Knoxville, Tenn.
• June 15 – Walmart Event, Store 2065 – Knoxville, Tenn.
• June 16 – Walmart Event, Store 1319 – Knoxville, Tenn.
• June 21 – Walmart Event, Store 571 – Georgetown, Ky.
• June 22 – Walmart Event, Store 1210 – Nicholasville, Ky.
• June 23 – Walmart Event, Store 2060 – Lexington, Ky.
• July 19-22 – Car Craft Summer Nationals – Minneapolis, Minn.
• August 17 – Woodward Dream Cruise – Detroit, Mich.
• September 21-22 – NOPI Nationals – Atlanta, Ga.
• September 28-29 – O’Reilly Auto Parts Street Machine Nationals – Springfield, Mo.
For regular updates on FRAM mobile education unit summer tour appearances, fans should visit FRAM on Facebook at facebook.com/framfiltration or follow FRAM on Twitter at @FRAM_Filters.