Dynamic Friction Co. (DFC) has just introduced the Geospec “fully coated” rotor program. DFC says Geospec program is among the only coated rotor programs to offer the following features and benefits:
- A full range of applications. DFC Geospec is the industry’s most complete vehicle coverage for foreign, domestic passenger cars and light truck applications boasting more than 1,400 SKUs.
- A fully coated brake rotor. All Geospec rotors are completely coated (inside and out) using high-quality rust prevention coating.
- A friendly bed-in process. Geospec coating is designed not to contaminate friction and rotor surfaces ensuring proper braking bed-in and wear characteristics.
- A ready to install part. Geospec rotors offer complete protection from the elements before and after installation and require no cleaning prior to installation.
- A competitively priced, high-quality product. Geospec rotors are engineered and manufactured with premium G3000 Castings duplicating precise original equipment vane configurations and fitment.
For more information, visit dynamicfriction.com.