Top Parts from Dorman’s announcement include:
• A 100 percent new suspension air compressor kit fitting Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator models from 2007-‘13. This kit includes all brackets, connectors and hardware for a complete replacement. (PN 949-202)
• A Body Mount Set fitting popular Jeep Wrangler models from 1987-’95, 1997 and 2005-’06. This complete kit from Dorman includes all of the bushing and hardware need for a complete repair. (P/N 924-354)
• A direct-replacement Center Console Latch for a wide variety of Volkswagen Beetle, Jetta and Passat models from 1998-2010. Dorman’s Center Console Latch provides customers with the ability to replace just the failed original latch, instead of the entire Center Console Assembly. (P/N 917-050)
• An Instrument Cluster Repair Kit that allows for a repair option (instead of complete replacement) for a large population of GM and SAAB vehicles from 2000-’09. Dorman’s Repair Kit includes all of the stepper motors and replacement bulbs needed to restore the original cluster to proper working order. (P/N 10-0200F)
• An Auto Trans Shift Tube Lever Pin fitting various Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles from 1990-2015. This direct-replacement prevents a loose shift lever from becoming inoperable, and fits a very popular vehicle population. (P/N 924-440)
Additional product introductions found in Dorman’s announcement include: turbocharger speed sensors, cup holders, keyless entry remotes, air bag impact sensors, control arm bumpers, air intake heater relays, differential dynamic dampeners and more.
For more information on Dorman’s August New Product Announcement, see its companion video featuring highlights of the company’s newest products here, or visit Dorman’s website.