Dorman Products has released its June New Product Announcement featuring 290 new parts, 45 of which are exclusive formerly "Dealer Only" parts.
Highlights of these new product opportunities include:
• Several new mass air flow sensors designed to enable service technicians to save time and money by replacing only the failed sensor – not the entire mass air flow assembly. These 100 percent new mass air flow sensors include the latest design improvements to match the newest OE form, fit and function. (P/Ns 917-825 & 917-824)
• Dorman’s MULTi-FIT TPMS program offering comprehensive coverage for today’s vehicle mix with one easy-to-use-tool (P/N 974-503) and just two sensors. (P/Ns 974-301 & 974-302)
• A PCV diaphragm for popular Volkswagen vehicles from 2012-06, which enables technicians to replace just the failed original diaphragm, not the entire valve cover. (P/N 917-064)
• A direct replacement front impact sensor (also known as a collision sensor) fitting Envoys and Trailblazers from 2004 to 2002. (P/N 590-213)
• An addition to Dorman’s 100-plus SKU air door actuator offering that fits Ram Pickups from 2012-09 (P/N 604-005)
• Sliding door roller, door checks, drain plugs, cup holder inserts, EGR tubes and more
For additional information on Dorman’s latest product introductions, visit www.DormanProducts.com, call 800-523-2492, or sign up for new product alerts from Dorman’s Be-The-First-To-Know Program at: www.DormanProducts.com/Signup.