Dill Air Controls has released its second set of Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) educational videos. The newest release includes a consumer video highlighting service kit replacement.
“In order to be the expert in TPMS, we are reaching out to today’s driver to inform them of the facts and benefits behind servicing their Tire Pressure Monitoring System regularly,” said Tyson Boyer of Dill Air Controls.
The second series consists of six videos separated into two sub-categories. Each educational video delivers a two- to three-minute “how to” on key topics of the category. This set of videos focuses on:
• Why replace the Service Kit on a Tire Pressure Monitoring Valve Stem – Explains what vehicles are equipped with a tire pressure monitoring system, how the system works and the important reasons why it needs to be serviced.
• Installation and Servicing Tools for Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems – Explains what tools to use and the value each delivers when installing and removing TPMS components.
• How to install a Valve Mounted Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor – Shows the proper installation process on the rubber snap-in and clamp-in style tire pressure monitoring valve and sensor assembly.
• How to install and remove a Banded Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor – Shows the proper steps involved to install a banded tire pressure monitoring sensor, band and cradle.
• Dill Service Tips for Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems – Highlights some key points when servicing or replacing sensors and service kits to help minimize install time and lower the risk of breaking components that could cost you money.
• Understanding Relearn Procedures for Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems – An overview of what the relearn is and the different resources available to support you in your shop.
To view the new videos, go to www.dillvalves.com.