NACE | CARS announced details for destination tours during the event Aug. 9-13 in Anaheim, California. The tours have been organized to give attendees the opportunity to experience historical automotive venues, as well as top regional attractions, at a reduced rate while in town for NACE | CARS.
Tour opportunities include:
• Peterson Automotive Museum – One of the world’s largest automotive museums, featuring more than 100 vehicles on display in its 25 galleries with the remaining half of the collection kept in a “vault” located on the basement level of the building. Experience the automotive artistry, extravagant automobiles and industrial engineering.
• The Marconi Automotive Museum – Here, it’s all about style and class, with a touch of adrenaline. Opened in 1994 by Founder Dick Marconi, the Marconi Museum houses a $30 million collection of historical, exotic, high-performance and classic cars.
• Universal Studios Hollywood – Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood movie experience. Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real film sets where Hollywood movies are made. From magical spells to magical creatures, from dark villains to daring heroes, it’s all here at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
• The Best of Los Angeles – L.A., Hollywood & Beaches Tour – Get ready to experience a day of fabulous facts, fun trivia and famous locations that make L.A. one of the most exciting cities in the world. Famous locations include Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, The Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Sunset Strip, Santa Monica and Venice Beach.
• Orange County Beaches – It’s all about the beaches in Orange County, and if you’re a sun-loving person, this tour is a must. From Laguna Beach to Huntington Beach, enjoy an endless array of beach activities, shopping and dining, or simply relax and soak up the sun.
• Disneyland Resort Theme Park – No explanation needed!
An exclusive link to discount tickets will be available after the conclusion of the registration process for NACE | CARS training, education courses or expo passes. Note: These specially priced tickets are intended only for guests who are participating in NACE | CARS. Only the registered attendee is permitted to purchase tickets from this discounted ticket store link, and they can purchase up to six tickets.
View additional tour details, dates and pricing here.
For more information, visit NACEexpo.com or CARSevent.com.
For information on booking exhibit space or sponsorships, contact Robert Martin at [email protected] or (832) 646-0176.