Brembo has added increased vehicle overage of its Xtra brake rotors and Low Met brake pads.
Brembo Xtra Rotors offer great looks combined with excellent stopping power, said the company. The additional 172-part numbers will cover over 38 million vehicles on the road. Brembo Xtra cross-drilled brake rotors are distinguished by cooling holes which combine a sporty look with brilliant performance to deliver effective braking in all conditions. Brembo Xtra rotors offer improved grip delivering superior stopping power as well as improved cooling of the whole brake system, added the company.
Brembo Low Met brake pads, new to the North America aftermarket introduced at SEMA 2018, are constructed of 10-50 percent metal by weight creating a high-performance braking pad surface. Brembo Low-Met brake pads are distinguishable by their black backing plate (Brembo NAO, non-asbestos-organic, pads are recognized with a red backing plate).
Brembo Xtra Rotors new offerings for US and Canada:
- Audi/VW, 27 applications
- Jetta coverage from 1990 -05 & 2011-2015, Audi TT and A4 applications
- BMW & Mini, 17 applications
- Complete coverage on Mini up to 2015, both front and rear. BMW coverage for 3 series for chassis E36, E46 and E90’s.
- Mercedes Benz, 7 applications
- Popular C class models with both front and rear applications
- Volvo, 7 applications
- C30, C70 applications as well as coverage for S40’s and S60’s.
- Nissan 350Z 03-09 front and rear rotors
- Toyota/Subaru 13-16 FRS/BRZ front and rear rotors
- Subaru Impreza 04-14 front and rear rotors
Low Met Pad new offerings for U.S. and Canada:
- Audi/VW, 24 applications, 18 Audi and 6 VW= 5.4 M VIO
- Jetta coverage from 1996 -2018, Golf/GTI including R32, Passat, Beetle and Touareg. Audi TT, A4, A6, including Quattro.
- BMW, 38 applications
Popular BMW 3 series, from E36 (1992) to present, including X drive models. Coverage for 1,2,5 &7 series models, Z4’s all years and popular X series including popular M series models.
- Land Rover & Jaguar, 35 applications
- Land Rover 17 applications, 10 front & 7 Rear for Range Rovers, LR2, LR3 & LR4 including Defenders
- Jaguar 18 applications, 9 front and rear. Fitments for XF and XJ series, X & S types plus other various popular Jaguar models
- Mercedes Benz, 52 applications
- 32 front and 20 rear applications. Popular applications for C & E class models, AMG models, G class, Maybach, M class from year ranges of 2000 to present.