Beck/Arnley announces the availability of its 2008 master CD catalog, which includes the company’s entire range of more than 20,000 foreign nameplate part numbers in a single, comprehensive source that doesn’t require Internet access. The new CD catalog replaces the 2005 publications 404-5205, 404-5205V1, 404-5205V2 and 404-3131.
Keys benefits include:
- All of the nearly 4,000 new part numbers added since the last paper catalog are now included in a single, complete set of listings.
- More than 500,000 additional application listings have been added for existing part numbers.
- More images/illustrations are included on the CD catalog than in past publications.
- A single copy can be installed on multiple machines or a server.
- The CD format speeds up the flow of new information to the market.
- The environmental impact of distributing and storing paper catalogs is significantly higher when compared to providing the information electronically.
“Accessing product listings is simplified with our new CD catalog because everything is in one place; no grabbing the wrong book or slowing down to consider which volume is needed to lookup an application,” said Bob Anderson, Beck/Arnley’s vice president of product development. “It’s also very convenient for when access to the Internet is not available or when working from a remote location. We’re making it easier than ever for customers to find high quality foreign nameplate parts that go Beyond Form, Fit and Function.”
For more information, visit www.beckarnley.com.