BBB Industries has announced the launch of its mobile e-catalog app for iOS and Android users. The free app, now available for download on iTunes and Google Play, provides users access to the company’s Web content via smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
The app allows users access to BBB’s application data for automotive and small engine rotating electrical coverage, as well as automotive power steering rack and pinion, gears and pumps.
“We created this app as a way to provide needed information for all supply chain participants including installers, sales staff, counter people and others,” said Greg Owens, webmaster for BBB. “The BBB mobile app is a great source for application information and serves as a quick reference guide that can be accessed anywhere and at anytime.”
Features of the app include:
• A full-featured automotive, light-duty and small engine catalog, including multiple images and a complete buyer’s guide;
• The ability to search for parts by application, part number or VIN;
• “Where To Buy” information and store locator;
• A comprehensive cross reference; and
• The ability to save selected parts as “favorites.”
BBB also announced plans to add its recently acquired brake caliper product offering to the e-catalog app as well. E-catalog apps are also under development for the Wilson and Vision OE brands.
The BBB e-catalog app can be found on iTunes and Google Play by searching for “BBB eCatalog” or by going to www.bbbind.com/ecatalog.html.