"Industry research indicates that approximately 70% of all service work is maintenance-based," says Katie Hallnan, AVI’s training coordinator. "Our ASE G1 Test Prep program is ideal for technicians performing scheduled maintenance and light repair."
The AVI ASE G1 Test Prep Program features instructor Bill Haas and helps technicians make the most of their study time by covering these areas:
• General engine inspection, filter, fluid and belt replacement;
• Automatic transmission/transaxles, manual drive train inspection;
• Suspension and steering component inspection and replacement;
• Brake system inspection, disc, drum, rotor, pad and caliper replacement – including wheel alignment;
• General electrical related to starting and charging and lighting; and
• Heating and air conditioning system inspection.
AVI’s series of ASE Test Prep curriculum is developed by ASE Master Technicians and centers around focused task lists that detail the knowledge and skills required to complete each specific level of certification. Each multi-hour, interactive, video-based program also includes:
• Study guide;
• Task lists;
• Glossary of terms; and
• Practice test questions.
To order, visit www.auto-video.com or call 800-718-7246.
AVI, founded in 1994, is a leading provider of education for automotive technicians. AVI’s vast training library is constantly growing and updated in order to offer the most current and comprehensive technical and management training programs on the market.